Lowan Toasted Muesli Fruit Medley Money Back Offer Promotion
How to enter
To be eligible to receive money back consumers must:
a) Purchase a specially marked packet of Lowan’s Toasted Muesli Fruit Medley
b) Send your full name, address and contact number, along with the original store receipt and on pack sticker to:
Lowan Toasted Money Back Offer, 29 Glendenning Rd, Glendenning NSW 2761
Offer is strictly limited to Lowan’s Toasted Muesli Fruit Medley only.
Offer is limited to the first 4,000 valid entries received by the Promoter. The first 4,000 consumers that supply their full personal details, original store receipt and on pack sticker during the promotional period will receive the value of the Lowan’s Toasted Muesli purchase on their receipt paid in the form of a Cheque or Voucher.
If the product RRP value is higher or lower on the consumer’s receipt than the RRP stated, the consumer will be reimbursed the full amount shown on their receipt.
Consumers must retain a photocopy of their store receipt(s) and on pack sticker(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. The Promoter may request a photocopy of the store receipt(s) and original on pack sticker(s) from the entrant to verify the validity of an entry and reserves the right to declare any entry for which a photocopy of their store receipt(s) and sticker(s) cannot be provided invalid.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter, how to claim and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with claim process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Money back will be provided ONLY in the form of Australian Dollars and in the form of a Cheque or Voucher made out to the claimant.
- Multiple entries are not permitted. Offer is limited to 1 claim per household.
- Promotion commences at 9:00 AEST on 01/08/2011 and closes upon the first occurring of either 17:00 AEST on 30/06/2012 or when first 4,000 valid entries are received by the Promoter ("the promotional period").
- The first valid 4,000 entries received during the promotional period will receive the value of $5.00 paid in the form of a Cheque or Voucher.
- The maximum money back amount available in response to the first 4,000 valid entries received during the promotional period is up to $20,000 ("the total funds"). If the money back paid to the first 4,000 valid entries proves to be less than $20,000, the Promoter will retain the balance of the total funds.
- The $5.00 money back will be paid to the claimant as named on the personal details provided. Cheque and Voucher payments will be sent out to the winner within 28 working days from the date of receipt of entry. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost or stolen receipt.
- Claims will not be accepted on Lowan’s Toasted Muesli product(s) purchased outside of the stated promotional period or on any other Lowan’s Toasted Muesli pack(s).
- Offer is strictly limited to the first 4,000 claims. No claims over the first 4,000 valid entries received will be accepted or eligible to claim cashback on purchase.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted from that source and by those claims invalid.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a prize or an offer.
- 19. The Promoter is Green’s General Foods Pty Ltd (ABN number 56001553564) of 29 Glendenning Rd, Glendenning NSW 2761.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/11/04681, SA Permit No. T11/1071 and ACT Permit No. ACT TP 11/02604.1