Tropical Choc Protein Balls
Makes 24 approx.Print This page
- 130g Lowan Tropical Natural muesli
- 75g (2/3 cups) toasted shredded coconut
- 140g cashew nut spread
- 95g (1/2 cup) mini choc bits*
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey, warmed
- 120g fresh dates (approx. 9), seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1bs protein powder or Maca powder
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and using your hands mix until well combined.
Line 2 large trays with baking paper. Roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into ball and place on prepared trays. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until set and firm. Store in an airtight container in fridge and use as required.