BLENDED BAKED OATS
- 1 cup of Lowan Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter, for topping
1. Preheat the oven 200 degrees (180 fan forced).
2. In a blender, combine the oats, milk, egg, banana, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, and honey.
3. Blend for 30 seconds.
4. Mix in half of the chocolate chips, and pour the batter into 2 greased ramekins or a small oven-safe dish.
5. Top with the remaining chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven, and drizzle with creamy peanut butter and enjoy.