COCOA BOMB CHOC CRUNCH SLICE
For the Base
- 1 + 1/2 gluten free plain flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 155g unsalted butter, melted
For the Topping
- 3 cups Lowan Cocoa Bombs Cereal
- 3/4 cup gluten-free icing sugar mixture
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 125g copha, melted
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line lamington tray with baking paper. Leave an overhang on all sides.
2. In a large bowl mix the flour, coconut and brown sugar together well, ensuring no lumps can be seen. Add in the melted butter and stir well to combine.
3. Tip into the pan and press down evenly. Get into the corners well so that the base becomes solid and smooth.
4. Place into the oven for 10 minutes or until the edges very slightly start to turn golden. Once cooked, remove and allow to cool.
5. To make topping, put Lowan Cocoa Bombs, sugar, coconut and cocoa in a bowl. Add copha. Stir to combine. Spread over slice. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Cut into 24 pieces. Serve.