RAINBOW BOMBS POPSICLE SLICE
GLUTEN FREE PARTY TREAT!
- 5 tbsp salted butter
- 2 tsp pure vanilla (or vanilla extract)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 x 280g bag of mini white marshmallows
- 1 x 280g mini rainbow marshmallows
- 7 cups Lowan Rainbow Bombs (GLUTEN FREE)
- 1 white chocolate premium baking bar (120g)
- Generously rub butter on a large rectangular baking dish
- Rub butter on two silicone spatulas
- Measure out all ingredients ahead of time – have them ready to go!
1. Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add in the salt and vanilla. Stir.
2. Add the white marshmallows to the pot. Stir until the marshmallows have completely melted.
3. Add the Lowan Rainbow Bombs to the pot. Fold them into the marshmallow mixture. Keep the pot on the burner, but turn off the heat.
4. Add the rainbow marshmallows to the pot and fold them into the mixture.
5. Quickly transfer the sticky mixture to the buttered baking dish. Use the two buttered spatulas, and if needed, put a bit of butter or cooking spray on your hands. It’s a messy process, but so worth it!
6. Press down firmly with a spatula and your hands to compact the Rainbow Bomb slice into one even layer.
7. Sit on your countertop in the baking dish until they cool down completely. Or you can put the baking dish into your freezer for 15-20 minutes to speed up the process.
8. Cut the into 8 small rectangles and gentle slide popsicle sticks into the slice. SMALLER RECTANGLES will help to stop the popsicle from crumbling later.
9. Transfer the squares to a cooling rack that’s sitting on top of a cookie tray.
10. Melt the white chocolate and transfer it to a Ziplock baggie. Cut a very small hole in one corner of the Ziplock. Pipe the chocolate onto the squares in a zig-zag pattern. Sprinkle the squares with candy confetti or 100s and 1000s! Enjoy!