CHRISTMAS OAT BISCUITS
- 1 1/2 cup of Lowan Quick Oats
- 250g butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 1 punnet of rapsberries
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- mini heart shaped cookie cutter
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 fan forced)
2. Cream butter and sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer
3. Add vanilla, then flour and oats and mix until combined
4. Carefully fold raspberries into mixture.
4. Roll mixture into balls and flatten with palms on a floured surfaced. Using the cookie cutter, cut out small hearts and place on a tray with baking paper.
5. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
6. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
7. Drizzle melted white chocolate over the top and wait for chocolate to set, then you are ready to serve!